[Twisted-Python] TOC and filetranser

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Wed Mar 17 15:22:19 EST 2004

achin wrote:
> yeah, i saw that, but I'm hesitant to use OSCAR:
> 1) AOL occasionally changes to OSCAR protocol to break any 3rd-party
> implementations that have reverse-engineered it.

> 2) the module is listed as unstable

This isn't a point. Most modules in Twisted are unstable :-). It doesn't
mean that they're broken, it means that they *may* change (but we still
make compatibility a goal, always!). The only reason that toc.py is
unstable is because it's (apparently) unmaintained and deprecated.

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/