[Twisted-Python] threads

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Wed Mar 17 09:00:20 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 07:15, Andrew MacIntyre wrote:

>               except StopIteration:
>                   reactor.callFromThread(self._stopping)
>               except:
> !                 self.failure = Faliure()
>                   reactor.callFromThread(self._cooperate)
>               self._cooperate.immediate = True
>
> --- 122,128 ----
>               except StopIteration:
>                   reactor.callFromThread(self._stopping)
>               except:
> !                 self.failure = Failure()
>                   reactor.callFromThread(self._cooperate)
>               self._cooperate.immediate = True

Yeesh. I fixed this, and attempted to make flow thread tests work. Try
cvs and tell us if it's working now? (apparently no one did
twisted.python.threadable.init(1) before using threads. Not sure why it
works on linux though....).

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org
Looking for a job: http://itamarst.org/resume.html