[Twisted-Python] WebDAV for Twisted

Thorsten Henninger henni at brainbot.com
Tue Mar 2 05:10:23 EST 2004

Hi all,

since some people were interested in using WebDAV together with Twisted
recently, I decided to send you my current work on this.
I essentially used the "pydav" implementation:

http://www.comlounge.net/webdav/

and wrote a twisted extension. Once you are familar with "pydav", the
twisted extension is self-explaning. I hope, the short README.txt will
help you. By the way, I tested this implementation  together with the
Windows Explorer and cadaver, a command line WebDAV client.

In my opinion, it would be very useful to integrate WebDAV support in
Twisted.
Well,  since I have never contributed code to twisted, I do not know,
how to do this.

regards,

Thorsten

--
brainbot technologies AG
boppstrasse . 64 . 55118 mainz . germany
http://brainbot.com/  mailto:henni at brainbot.com