[Twisted-Python] Unix and Win32 console application

Johannes Lundberg jojo at infidyne.com
Tue Jun 29 04:21:26 MDT 2004

I'm writing a console application with Twisted Matrix and I would like it
to work on both Unix and win32. Which reators and input/output-modules
should I use?

If I can only get the input to coexist with the Twisted reactor and some
basic output functions, that would be great. I will do the drawing myself
anyway, no need for a fully fledged drawing library like curses. Though,
that would work too if it has support for both Unix and Win32, which
Python curses doesn't have.

Regards,
  Johannes Lundberg