[Twisted-Python] mapped resultsets for adbapi: "runQueryMapped"

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Fri Jun 4 09:22:10 MDT 2004

I'll note that you don't actually have to change adbapi in order to do
this. See the "runInteraction" method call.

You would do something like:
def mapQuery(curs, *args, **kwargs):
  curs.execute(*args, **kwargs)
  result = curs.fetchall()
  columns = [d[0] for d in curs.description]
  return [dict(zip(columns, r)) for r in result]

then:
dbpool.runInteraction(mapQuery, ...)

James