[Twisted-Python] Twisted Service Components for BSDDB

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at divmod.com
Wed Jun 2 08:22:24 MDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 02:49, Bill la Forge wrote:

> Glyph, if there is any interest in these classes, I'd
> be glad to consign the copyright to you.

I appreciate it, bill, but bsddb is a very difficult piece of code to
work with, and I'd prefer to keep such concerns outside Twisted. Atop is
a more or less complete expression of how I'd want to present working
with it.

Especially I'm not too keen on supporting "the full spectrum of
configurations possible with BSDDB" - I think the user knows what drawer
to find that loaded gun in already :-).