[Twisted-Python] Capturing a web-server shutdown signal?

Sergio Trejo serj_trejo at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 31 09:13:23 MDT 2004

When a Twisted web server is killed, I'd like to somehow get a signal from
the server that its going down and clean up some objects (I.e., a PB Client
instance -- need to log it out of the PB Server on shutdown) that I've
persisted in the web server's registry. Has anyone done this before? Any
suggestions besides perhaps usng the shutdown script to instantiate an HTTP
client which fires a URL to the server which acts as a trigger to handle the
registry cleanup?

Thanks,

Serg