[Twisted-Python] authentication problem

Frédéric Gobry frederic.gobry at epfl.ch
Tue Jul 27 15:29:32 MDT 2004

Hi,

I'm setting up a service with both a web and a perspective broken
interface. I'd like to share the credential mechanism between the two.

Enclosed are code excerpts from the server and the test client.

On the server I get the following error when the client tries to connect:

2004/07/27 23:00 CEST [Broker,0,127.0.0.1] Failure: twisted.cred.error.UnhandledCredentials: No checker for twisted.spread.interfaces.IJellyable, twisted.cred.credentials.IUsernameHashedPassword, twisted.cred.credentials.ICredentials, twisted.spread.pb.IUsernameMD5Password

Any idea what's wrong? Thanks!

Frédéric