[Twisted-Python] reactor.callLater always requires args object?

Sergio Trejo serj_trejo at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 22:34:24 MDT 2004

Much thanks orbitz and radix. Went down the wrong path on something subtle.
I thought I had read in an example document, "d.callback" to the
reactor.callLater() whereas it turns out to be "callback" and not
"d.callback". I should have stopped and slept instead of going on sleepless
fumes!

Cheers,

Sergio