[Twisted-Python] Re: Spread or SOAP

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Thu Jul 8 18:40:09 MDT 2004

Glyph Lefkowitz <glyph at divmod.com> writes:

> On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 11:30, David Bolen wrote:
>
> > I'd love to see a graceful persistent object reference scheme added to
> > PB,
>
> In the next version of PB, URLs are a part of the connection structure,
> and so persistent object references can be accomplished by publishing a
> URL.

Sounds promising...

Next version as in CVS somewhere or just plans at this point?

Might it also come with a broker that would automatically re-establish
an object's connection if a dead remote reference were used
(presumably it would require remote references to also keep track of
their original URL used)?

-- David