[Twisted-Python] Failed to load application.

Sat Jul 31 01:28:22 EDT 2004

Hi

I'm getting a problem with "Failed to load application: No module named
system"

I have a test.tac and a system.py inside a user (joe) home directory. I
can start it as Joe:

[joe at bubbles joe]$ twistd -y test.tac

However, when I try to start it as root in joe's home dir, I get the
"Failed to load application" error message.

[root at bubbles joe]# twist -y test.tac

Failed to load application: No module named system

I solved it via adding Joe's home dir (/home/joe) to the pythonpath in
root's acct. Why can't it import the system module even though it's in
the same dir? A python prompt does work when I manually import the module.

Liming