[Twisted-Python] I, too, can be Radix (was Re: Re:)

Alex Levy mesozoic at polynode.com
Thu Jul 22 13:48:39 EDT 2004

On 7/21/2004, "Christopher Armstrong" <radix at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>Guyon Morée wrote:
>> looks like someone's got a virus?
>
>Someone, yes, but not me. It was a forgery. Not a great deal I can do
>about it. :-(

Well, you could always hack mailman to only accept email from people with
the proper names associated with their email addresses, so that
"Radix" <radix at ...> gets rejected but "Christopher Armstrong"
<radix at ...> doesn't.

I know, it's an awful idea, but wouldn't it be fun? :)

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
 -- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_