[Twisted-Python] Semantics sought: lambda?

Sergio Trejo serj_trejo at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 19:11:49 EDT 2004

Thank you Matt for the reference. The Twisted framework is the first time
I've encountered the Python lambda function. I was most definitely aware of
lambda being used as a Greek letter in various disciplines (in fluid
mechanics lambda represents wavelength) ... and was not aware of its
implications in Python let alone LISP.

Serg