[Twisted-Python] Insecure Jelly exception in daemon mode

John Toohey jt at parspro.com
Sun Jul 11 14:37:21 EDT 2004

I have two servers, A and B. Server A polls a datasource, and pushes
data to server B. Server B caches this data and expose a SOAP interface
for external clients to call. When I run server B with twistd -n -y
server.py, Server A can connect and send data. However, when I create a
TAP file for server B and run its as a background daemon, I get
Insecure Jelly exception when I send the data.

Is there something I need to do, in my code, to remove this error when
running in daemon mode?

Any help greatly appreciated.

JT