[Twisted-Python] Beepy Twisted Library

Mike Schneider michaelschneider at fuse.net
Wed Jan 28 06:13:42 MST 2004

After reading the emails on the list I downloaded the Beepy
Twisted BEEP library.

I read the included docs, and looked at the test cases.

I had a server and client up in less than an hour.

Thank you for your work on this package.  I am going to
spend more time prototyping today.

I like the development style:
   - simple short tests
   - test cases that serve as models for code development

FYI.  I am running Python2.3 on Windows, so I had to download
PyOpenSSL from:

This should be a very popular protocol for people developing peer-to-peer
solutions.

Thank you for your good work, Beepy is being used!!!!!!!
Mike

PS.  The test cases were very valuable.  If you have to choose between more docs and more testcases/examples.  my +1 would be for more test cases/examples