[Twisted-Python] Suggested t.f.ftp patch for Windows users

Alan McIntyre alan at norfolkgraphics.com
Sun Jan 11 16:37:32 MST 2004

Hi all,

I ran into a small problem with the FTP module under Windows. It imports
pwd and grp, which are not available on Windows.

Since these modules are only used within the FTPAnonymousShell class, I
moved the import to the methods that actually need it.  There's probably
something more appropriate that could be done with them, but I'm not
sure if there's a Windows analog for these modules.

I attached a patch (obtained with GNU diff, default options) just in
case it's useful to someone else.

Thanks,
Alan