[Twisted-Python] Question about conch.ssh.forwarding

Joshua Smith jsmith at psych.duke.edu
Sat Jan 10 21:40:14 EST 2004

I am working on creating a module for a project involving workstation
administration and have been trying to get the ssh port forwarding in
conch to work. Anybody have any quick and dirty examples of this? My
goal is to be able to forward traffic to our mail server and a central
administrative console in a secure fashion. I have had limited success
with python controlling the command line ssh, but it is unwieldy
compared to doing it natively in python.

--
Joshua H. Smith
Computer Support
Jsmith at psych.duke.edu