[Twisted-Python] twisted.conch.ssh.filetransfer example...

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Fri Jan 9 10:42:56 EST 2004

Paul Swartz writes:
 > If you still want an example of how to use the filetransfer code, look
 > for Fred Drake's SFTP->FTP gateway.  I don't know the link off the top
 > of my head, but check the list archives.

And what an example that is!  ;-)  There's no HTML page that describes
the project anywhere, but it's available from CVS:

    http://cvs.zope.org/Packages/SFTPGateway/

It's easy enough to select a branch tag at the bottom of the page and
then click "Download a tarball".  I just tagged beta 3 yesterday, but
the SFTP->FTP code hasn't changed for a while, only the outer layer of
the application (configuration support changes mostly).

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation