[Twisted-Python] Components

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Feb 26 10:14:12 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 12:09, Christopher Armstrong wrote:

> Maybe this was the dubious failure that I've heard rumoured in
> NewReality when last someone tried to implement this feature. It'd be
> really nice if glyph or whoever tried implementing it last would explain
> what exactly the backwards-incompatibility problem they ran into was.

I think James makes a compelling argument: if NewReality was the only
thing stopping this fix from going through, forget about it.

But still, make sure that the first version that changes this behaviour
bumps at least a minor version number - a major reason I've been afraid
of changes like this is that folks expect micro-versions to behave
_exactly_ the same.