[Twisted-Python] What is the "Twisted" way to kill stuck childprocess

Schneider, Michael michael.l.schneider at ugsplm.com
Thu Feb 12 21:16:39 MST 2004

Thank you,

I just found the win32eventreactor code.

Sorry to ask such a simple question,should I
create a process protocol to use with the
win32 reactor with spawnProcess?

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Schneider
Senior Software Engineering Consultant
UGS PLM Solutions - an EDS Company

"The Greatest Performance Improvement Is the transitioning from a non-working state to the working state"