[Twisted-Python] Documentation update: bug filing policy

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Sun Feb 8 14:59:49 MST 2004

Hey everyone,

I've finally dug in and started producing (a little) more documentation
for Twisted. I'd like to encourage people to submit documentation bugs
when they find documentation is inadequate, outdated or missing. (Mark
the topic as "documentation" and assign them to me -- hypatia). Patches
appreciated :)

If you've written an undocumented module that is intended to be used and
is stable (for some arbitary "should be documented" value of stable) a
bug should be filed to the effect that it should be documented. Make me
nosy on docs bugs even if you assign elsewhere. If you assign new docs
to me, I will try and write docs for these bugs, but I probably won't be
able to do this quickly, so don't assign documentation for new modules
to me unless you're prepared to wait. However, if you can't figure out
who to assign to, assign to me by default.

-Mary