[Twisted-Python] Twisted and P2P (re: p2p, gnutella)

RITA Y/O RODRIGO DIAZ Y/O BENENSON rdrb at 123.cl
Wed Feb 18 19:51:51 EST 2004

Hi,
I'm working on the Twistification of http://thecircle.org.au/ and in the reparation of the broken http://khashmir.sf.net

if you would like to help contact me at the email

myname at elo dot utfsm dot cl

knowing that myname is rodrigob

(I hate spam)

TheCircle work is just at his begining (design is made, code is starting, slowly), the khashmir reparation is going fine (but no estimation can be done in debugging, because number of critical bugs is unknown).

rodrigob.

<twisted-python at twistedmatrix.com>