[Twisted-Python] basic auth example with db backend

Stephen Waterbury golux at comcast.net
Sat Feb 14 01:50:28 EST 2004

This is a somewhat less trivial (and more robust)
example than the "cred" example I posted earlier.

BasicAuthResource is lifted from moshez's example
in bug 393 with some typos corrected and a notification
to the user if something gets majorly screwed up, so the
auth form doesn't continue to pop up in that case.

UserDbCredChecker borrows radix's approach from a
db auth he wrote for a spike we did a while back.

Again, I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments from
twisted gurus -- especially if you see any security
problems, etc.!

Cheers,
Steve