[Twisted-Python] System Requirements Request (Remedy 70699)

Hedden James E Contr AFPC/DPDOSC James.Hedden at RANDOLPH.AF.MIL
Wed Feb 11 15:51:02 EST 2004

Hi,

I perform initial evaluations of software for the Air Force Personnel
Center.  In that capacity, I install software to be evaluated onto a test
box solely to ensure the program is compatible with Windows 2000 and our
Network.  Once that's established, the program is installed to the user's
computer (preferably another test computer) for the user-level evaluation
that only the actual user of the program can do.

I've downloaded Twisted-1.1.1.win32-py2.3.exe for eval from your website and
also need some information for my eval sheet.  I checked your site, but
couldn't find the following technical specifications / requirements I need.
Can you supply, or point me to this information, please?

        Operating Systems supported

        Type Processor required

        Memory requirements

        Hard Drive space required

        Other Hardware and Software requirements

Is there also a more compact, simpler definition of the program; and a
simple list of functions?

Thank you very much for your time and trouble.

Cheers!

Jim Hedden, AFPC/DPDOSC

Communications Support