[Twisted-Python] How to create a Twisted module?

praba mosas prabaharpython at yahoo.co.in
Tue Dec 28 04:10:52 MST 2004

Dear  all
    I am new in this group.  I have a task which name
is "Web based file manager Twisted Module". I know all
the concepts about twisted But I didn't know anything
about Twisted in Technically. I am well fluent in
python.
     So what are the things I need to do for this?.
What are the things require for this task?. I expect
details regarding software requirements.
      I have only Python software in my system. Is it
enough. I don't know how to import the twisted
packages into my system.
         Please mail me as early as possible.

regards
T.Mosas Prabahar