[Twisted-Python] Sandbox has moved, please co it explicitly if you want it

Tommi Virtanen tv at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Dec 27 22:47:23 MST 2004

Christopher Armstrong wrote:

>FYI, this may cause problems with existing checkouts such that the
>only (obvious?) fix is to checkout a new copy. At least it did with
>mine.
>
>After a failed attempt to 'svn up' (which said some stuff about not
>deleting the current directory since it was changed), svn stat told me
>"! .", which means ". is not what I think it is". It was totally
>incomprehensible to me, so I just checked out again.

You had non-versioned stuff in sandbox/ that was left around for you
to clean up manually. See what's left and finally rm -rf sandbox.
That happens whenever svn up sees repository has removed a file,
but there's a "conflict" caused by local files hanging around.

Just as a counterpoint, my sandbox directory was clean and svn up
removed it happily.