[Twisted-Python] Sandbox has moved, please co it explicitly if you want it

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 19:58:21 MST 2004

FYI, this may cause problems with existing checkouts such that the
only (obvious?) fix is to checkout a new copy. At least it did with
mine.

After a failed attempt to 'svn up' (which said some stuff about not
deleting the current directory since it was changed), svn stat told me
"! .", which means ". is not what I think it is". It was totally
incomprehensible to me, so I just checked out again.