[Twisted-Python] Moving sandbox out of the trunk.

Tommi Virtanen tv at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Dec 26 09:21:26 MST 2004

Itamar Shtull-Trauring wrote:

>>If no one yells at me during the next 24 hours,
>>tomorrow I will run
>>

>Consider this a yell. What is your motivation for doing this? I'm not
>saying I disagree, necessarily, but I'd like some discussion first.

I think other people's sandbox changes just clutter up "svn st -u" and
"svn log", sandbox isn't really part of the twisted project (should not
get included in released source; should not get tagged; should not
get branched), and say 80% of the people co'ing trunk have no interest
in the sandbox (and when they have, it's easy to co when really wanted).

What's the _harm_ in moving it outside of trunk? Nevow has its sandbox
outside the trunk, and I really prefer it that way.