[Twisted-Python] Mac OSX Fink packages

Kurt Schwehr kurtschwehr at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 17:18:06 MST 2004

Hi All,

I am in the process of trying to learning how to use
buildbot and cvstoys and as a result twisted.  I have
created fink packages for buildbot, cvstoys,
pyopenssl, and twisted.  I'm looking for people who
know these programs to give these packages and make
sure they actually work right.   They need a little
more work for the description field, but otherwise
they seem to build and install ok. The files are here:

http://schwehr.org/software/fink/

If you are not used to installing fink packages, the
basic proceedure is to put them in

/sw/fink/10.3/local/main/finkinfo/net

and then run

fink index