[Twisted-Python] Re: Contributing?

Jp Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Mon Aug 30 12:54:44 EDT 2004

Ed Suominen wrote:

> [snip - give someone svn access to contribute documentation]

   There is already such a person.  She does a great job.

   I think Twisted's documentation (which is not perfect, but is quite
good, despite occassional comments to the contrary) would benefit
greatly if the user community contributed improvements to the existing
documentation.  I'm not talking about any huge task here.  If you find a
paragraph that is confusingly worded, or a function that is
undocumented, and you subsequently figure out how things work, rewrite
that paragraph or come up with a doc string and send it to us:

     http://twistedmatrix.com/bugs/

   Jp