[Twisted-Python] sshsimpleclient.py example

Michael Trosen michaeltrosen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:24:45 EDT 2004

Jp,
thanks for the info.  I  svn'd the latest stuff from the repository,
built it and installed it, but now get an error if I try my localhost.
 The only thing I changed in the example program sshsimpleclient.py is
I changed the USER var to be root, and the HOST variable to be
localhost..

Thanks for the help!
Michael

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twisted/python/context.py",
line 31, in callWithContext
    return func(*args,**kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twisted/internet/default.py",
line 526, in _doReadOrWrite
    why = getattr(selectable, method)()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twisted/internet/tcp.py",
line 244, in doRead
    return self.protocol.dataReceived(data)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twisted/conch/ssh/transport.py",
line 189, in dataReceived
    ord(packet[0]), packet[1:])
--- <exception caught here> ---
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twisted/python/log.py", line
53, in callWithLogger
    return callWithContext({"system": lp}, func, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twisted/python/log.py", line
40, in callWithContext
    return context.call({ILogContext: newCtx}, func, *args, **kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twisted/python/context.py",
line 31, in callWithContext
    return func(*args,**kw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twisted/conch/ssh/service.py",
line 42, in packetReceived
    f(packet)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twisted/conch/ssh/userauth.py",
line 287, in ssh_USERAUTH_PK_OK
    d = self.getGenericAnswers(name, instruction, prompts)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/twisted/conch/ssh/userauth.py",
line 407, in getGenericAnswers
    raise NotImplementedError
exceptions.NotImplementedError: