[Twisted-Python] Twisted is now under the MIT license.

Sergio Trejo serj_trejo at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 23:43:58 EDT 2004

Radix,

With all due respect, what if I am living in Mexico -- should I just waltz
down to my local neighborhood attorney in Guadalajara and expect him/her to
be able to give me advice about any U.S.-centric intellectual property
related license? I'm not sure what the better answer is, but I don't know
that it is fair to expect every person who wants to contrbute code to
Twisted to have to consult with a lawyer in their non-U.S. country.

Serg