[Twisted-Python] Twisted is now under the MIT license.

Sergio Trejo serj_trejo at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 23:37:29 EDT 2004

I have yet to read the MIT license, but am wondering if it is unilateral in
that it only is eforceable under U.S. law? Or does the United Nations
recognize the MIT license for enforceability issues? Side note: Microsoft
announced yesterday that they're withdrawing from the U.N. Cefact (this
makes me nervous about U.S. laws and big corporations like Microsoft who try
to wield influence on other countries as well as the U.N.)