[Twisted-Python] Contributing?

Jp Calderone exarkun at divmod.com
Sun Aug 22 17:02:21 EDT 2004

angryhicKclown at netscape.net wrote:
> I was looking over the page on twistedmatrix.com on contributing, and it referred me to here. Over at the mono project, they have a todo-list sort of thing, that idle hackers such as myself can work on. I was wondering what the best way (besides monetary...I am a poor student) to contribute to the Twisted project is?
>
> Thanks,

   In April, I gave a simple summary of the state of various
protocol-level parts of Twisted:

http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2004-April/007641.html

   One task might be to turn this into a real todo list :)  One could
also look at the modules which scored particularly low and try to
improve them.

   Jp