[Twisted-Python] ENOBUF and Twisted

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph at divmod.com
Sat Aug 21 18:34:28 EDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 17:59 -0400, Jp Calderone wrote:

>    Indeed, I had never heard of this ENOBUFS behavior before.  But it is
> the only documented behavior I can find for WSAENOBUFS.  And it is
> _Windows_, so it needn't make sense.  I just wanted to point out this
> possibility, since it seemed no one had considered it yet.

Based on both general UNIX community lore and various empirical
observations of my own, Windows uses the FreeBSD TCP stack, so if often
makes more sense than one would immediately think.

Given there is a manpage on my system which documents the behavior, but
says "Normally, this  does  not occur  in Linux.", are there any BSD
people out there who have a vintage that is contemporary with win2k who
can somehow reproduce this behavior?