[Twisted-Python] including plugins.tml in a package

Abe Fettig abe at fettig.net
Thu Aug 19 07:50:53 EDT 2004

That's exactly what I was doing, actually.  The problem is that when you
do a bdist_win32, the call to sysconfig.get_python_lib() happens on the
machine you're compiling the package on (which may not even be running
windows!), not the machine the user will be installing the package on.

So you might end up installing your data files in
c:\usr\lib\python2.3\site-packages\BuffaloBill. :-)

Abe