[Twisted-Python] including plugins.tml in a package

Abe Fettig abe at fettig.net
Mon Aug 16 12:28:26 EDT 2004

Matt Goodall wrote:

> Nevow tinkers with distutils to install a .css in amongst the Python
> modules. Here's the config:

[snip]

>         for scheme in install.INSTALL_SCHEMES.values():
>             scheme['data'] = scheme['purelib']

I've tried that approach, but as far as I can see it doesn't work for
bdist_wininst.  I just checked nevow out of cvs, ran "python setup.py
bdist_wininst", and installed the package.  Rather than putting
formless/freeform-default.css in c:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\formless,
it put it in C:\Python23\formless, which I'm pretty sure is wrong.

Abe