[Twisted-Python] Nevow question

Heiko Wundram heikowu at ceosg.de
Sat Aug 14 07:16:22 EDT 2004

Hi all!

I'm currently working on a web-application with twisted and nevow, and I'm
using the SessionWrapper of nevow to enable logins. Well, here comes the
catch: When a login fails, nevow redirects to the original page, with a
parameter "login-failed=<somestring>", and I'd like to catch this parameter
(rather, check if it is there, if it is, output a different string from the
template). For this I have created two sections in the HTML template, both
using nevow:render="<somefunction>", and for one of these, I return "", and
for the other just context.

But, the problem remains: how can I get the POST/GET parameters (without using
something like Formless) that were posted to the page that is being
displayed?

Heiko.