[Twisted-Python] lightweight persistence for twisted

James Y Knight foom at fuhm.net
Thu Aug 12 13:14:22 EDT 2004

On Aug 12, 2004, at 10:51 AM, Eugene Coetzee wrote:
> 5) Would be nice if it could  be accesses through Twisted's generic
> enterprise SQL API

Last I looked, twisted's reflector stuff needed a lot of work. I'd thus
recommend against xmlreflector.

If you want SQL, you probably want SQLite. It is a C module, so it does
introduce a dependancy, but it is otherwise fully self-contained. If
you don't want SQL, you can get a lot simpler. With 5000 records, you
can probably just store them all in a python datastructure in memory
and either serialize it or write it to something like a ":" separated
file.

James