[Twisted-Python] hosting cpu intensive algorithms with twisted. Is it worth it?

Kelly Dyer kndyer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 11:12:18 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a number of cpu-heavy signal processing routines that I want to
make remotely available.

Is it worth the energy to use the twisted framework in order to build
an application like this?  I have a cluster available and was hoping
to use its thread-migration to even out the processing and provide
scalability.

If you feel this is a do-able application, any design suggestions for
an excited twisted neophyte would be welcome!

Thanks,
Kelly.