[Twisted-Python] Optional packages for Conch (on OS X)

Sergio Trejo serj_trejo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 13:53:17 EDT 2004

>I'm 95% sure that PyPAM and 100% sure that pyshadow aren't at all
>applicable to OS X.  Have not tried gmpy, but it looks like it's in
>DarwinPorts; http://py-gmpy.darwinports.com/
>
>-bob

Thanks Bob for the heads up. I wasn't aware that the two aforementioned
aren't applicable to OS X. I did try gmpy based on  gmp 4 that I had pulled
down via Fink, but gmpy make files were not happy. I guess all three are not
needed for conch on OS X so I'll give conch a whirl with just pycrypto.

Serg