[Twisted-Python] Twisted O'Reilly Book

Sergio Trejo serj_trejo at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 2 13:41:40 EDT 2004

>From: Stephen Waterbury <golux at comcast.net>
>To: Twisted general discussion <twisted-python at twistedmatrix.com>
>Subject: Re: [Twisted-Python] Twisted O'Reilly Book
>Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 23:58:21 -0400
>
>Sergio Trejo wrote:
>
>>... the First Edition Twisted O'Reilly book (with Ghost Knife Fish as the
>>animal on the front cover :) ...
>
>+1 on Ghost Knife Fish as the animal on the front cover.  ;)
>It looks great -- and appropriately exotic.  Great enthusiasm,
>Sergio!  I'll be one of the first in line for the book, mostly
>so I could lend it to other people ... but of course I'll make
>them buy their own copy, too.  And I'll have to have one with
>all the Twisted minions' autographs (which I won't lend out! ;).

Thanks Steve for the additional enthusiasm. I am biased because I used to
have a Ghost Knife fish and it would eat from my hand, and the mystery of
this special creature coming from the Amazon River Basin, plus its
exoticness would really make for an excellent O'Reilly animal on the front
cover of the forthcoming book!

Cheers,

Serg