[Twisted-Python] Twisted O'Reilly Book

Brian Kirsch bkirsch at osafoundation.org
Mon Aug 2 13:34:34 EDT 2004

Sergio,
I would love to see a book on Twisted that covers basic to advanced
topics. When I first started working with Twisted, I found that initial
period to be a bit difficult and having had a well written book would
have made a difference.

I know Brian Warner (warner at lothar.com) was also talking about
producing a Twisted book. You may wanna contact him as well.

Good luck!

Brian Kirsch - Email Framework Engineer
Open Source Applications Foundation
543 Howard St. 5th Floor