[Twisted-Python] Progress report on splitting packages

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Mon Apr 26 05:00:07 MDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-23 at 04:14, Dave Smith wrote:
> On Apr 20, 2004, at 1:20 PM, Matt Goodall wrote:
>
> > I recently used xish.xpath instead of libxml's xpath in a Nevow example
> > to avoid introducing the external dependency. I knew xish would be
> > available to anyone interested in the example ... or so I thought ;-).
> > The xish.xpath implementation is lacking a few useful bits of the xpath
> > spec but other than that it's useful.
>
> I'm working on adding the final bits of useful xpath functionality
> (added // support the other nite), and would be willing to
> have/maintain xish as it's own subproject. I just have to figure out
> what exactly that means... :)

Wow, thanks Dave :).

iirc, i missed one thing from my unittest that is useful - matching by
attribute value. See the zvon.org's example 6 although I personally
wouldn't bother with the normalize-space() nonsense.

Cheers, Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.