[Twisted-Python] Progress report on splitting packages

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Tue Apr 20 15:37:06 MDT 2004

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 05:27 pm, Mary Gardiner wrote:
 > protocol. Reading a policy doc would be a lot faster than absorbing
 > policy on IRC for an outsider. Or at least so it appears to me.

Using IRC as a sole source for such information is insane.  Many potential
contributors and users won't want anything to do with IRC, and #twisted isn't
comfy to "outsiders."  (It's not that people on #twisted aren't nice or
helpful; it's just that the basic culture is... strange.)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation