[Twisted-Python] Clarification for IReactorSSL.ListenSSL(...)

Carl Waldbieser waldbie at attglobal.net
Sat Apr 10 20:13:43 MDT 2004

Trevor,

We are trying to allow users to authenticate with the username and password.
There is really no reason other than the purpose of authentication that the
application needs to involve the trusted network at all.

I would be interested in learning how the mutual authentication you are
describing works.  TLS Lite may be just what I am looking for.  If this topic
is no longer really Twisted-related, I have no objections to moving the
discussion off-list.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser