[Twisted-Python] Connection close identifier

Daniel Henrique Debonzi debonzi at gwyddion.com
Wed Apr 7 09:02:41 MDT 2004

Hi folks,

I have a server-client system where sometimes the server closes the
connection and sometimes client closes connection.
In each situation I must do diferent things.

Is there a way to know in connectionLost method who closes the connection??

I have already look in the reason atribute, but it seems to the same in
both cases.

Any help??

Thanks
--
Daniel Henrique Debonzi - Gerente de Tecnologia
Gwyddion Industria e Comércio de Equipamentos Eletrônicos