[Twisted-Python] Twisted and Zope3 components systems

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Apr 3 15:19:11 MST 2004

I don't think anybody mentioned this on the list yet. AIUI the concensus
made at PyCon was that Twisted would switch to Zope3's component system
(with backwards compatibility). Their system seems very hookable and
it'll provide everything we need. Their component system will be moved
out into a third-party package and both teams will work on it. Itamar
has taken responsibility for it for our end of the deal, last I heard.
There's an issue in the tracker where progress will hopefully be reported:

http://www.twistedmatrix.com/bugs/issue572

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/