[Twisted-Python] follow up: at what point does reactor.run() need to be called?

Michal Pasternak michal at pasternak.w.lub.pl
Wed Apr 7 04:41:11 EDT 2004

Michal Pasternak [Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 10:35:43AM +0200]:
> 	from twisted.internet import reactor
>
> 	print "Press CTRL+C to see second message"
> 	reactor.run()
> 	print "Second message, program exiting"

Blah, maybe that wasn't the best example :) My point is, that reactor.run()
is a *blocking* call (from the application's view) - and that's how it has
to be, there's nothing wrong with that. So, adding callbacks after the
reactor has been run really has no effect. Hope, that this clarified a bit.