[Twisted-Python] adbapi transaction stuff (was Re: twisted.news adbapi backend)

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Sat Sep 27 04:07:15 MDT 2003

Il ven, 2003-09-26 alle 15:36, Stephen C. Waterbury ha scritto:
[snip]
> Anyway, I went ahead and made a "transaction builder" that
> puts together a whole SQL transaction statement that I can
> give to runOperation, and that seems to work just fine --
> which might actually be easier and faster anyway, since it
> lets PostgreSQL do its own optimization things, etc.

you may be interested in

    http://cvs.initd.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/wabba/

glade binding of data coming from a database:

    http://cvs.initd.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/pox/

and an example of usage:

     http://cvs.initd.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/wilma/

(official release in the near future...)

--
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
  Gli avvoltoi cinesi si nutrono di arte, ma possono anche mangiare
   i `domani'.                                        -- Haruki Murakami